First Nations Management Consulting is a project management solution and will plan, organize, motivate, and control resources to achieve a specific goal.
The project is planned to an appropriate level of detail including time, cost and resources to estimate the work and to effectively manage risk during project execution.
Project Management Plan consists of
- determine the nature and scope of the project;
- acquire, coordinate and manage Project team, identifying roles and responsibilities to complete those deliverables, and develop a schedule;
- financial analysis of the costs, estimating the resource requirements for the project, including a budget;
- risk planning;
- gaining formal approval to begin work;
- planning for communications;
- determining what to purchase for the project;
- holding a kick-off meeting;
- direct and manage the project plan to accomplish the project’s requirements and keep it on-track, on-time and within budget;
- quality assurance of deliverables is monitoring the project and identify corrective actions to address issues and risks properly;
- ensure complete transparency through robust business reporting, reports can be scheduled to run automatically at set intervals;
- manage stakeholder expectations;
- when changes are introduced to the project, the viability of the project will be re-assessed;
- closing includes the archiving of the files and documenting lessons learned. Finalize all activities across all of the process groups to formally close the project;
- After projects are concluded, managers extract data from the First Nations Management Consulting database.
Departments including Information Technology that are concerned about security can have peace of mind knowing that First Nations Management Consulting supports state-of the- art security protocols.