FIRST NATIONS MANAGEMENT CONSULTING will conduct activities that promote commerce or industry that improves Community economic opportunities and social conditions of an identified community, particularly for those who are most disadvantaged, and generally display high rates of one or more.
Cynthia’s experience includes:
- Over a million dollars in proposals to create jobs
- Initiated the installation of electric power, solar power, and new water system to First Nation reserves.
- Managed and designed the construction of the forestry and fisheries complex.
- Initiated the 5 year Economic Development plan and was completed in the fall of 2012.
- Liaison for First Nations Forest Company and large corporation to establish working relationship to purchase wood.
- Project Manager for Forestry, Fisheries and Health building